LFW Love London








Mark Fast just blow the catwalk away with his workmanship, his designers are modern, yet classic. They have a power girly feel without being romantic, I think that the rawness just gives them that Rock & Roll chic feel. It reminds me a bit of Kane's first collection back in 2007, I'm not sure why because they have different style's. I think it's because they are very detailed, but effortless I just adore that.


I hope he is snapped up for a high street collection, because I would love anything like this in my wardrobe.
He has been in lot's of magazines, he will feature in the March issue of ID so if you want to find out more about him, plus he was in the least issue of Grazia (posted below).
One to watch ........................................



No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x