Rock It Like Katy Perry




I just love the way Katy Perry dresses, I like the fact she likes to have fun with her style. I Can't wait to get into my normal clothes again, I really want a cute play suit. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not a fan of them I think can be so deeply unflattering but the more I see Miss Perry in them I think I need to give them a chance. I think I will have to buy a Tara Scarlet one, as they have same great designs, they also have some fab high waisted pencil skirts that are killer.






This is a link to there website : http://www.tarastarlet.com/ , they are made in the U.K and the fabric is lush too. One to put on the wish list.
Top photos : Star pulse.com
Bottom photos: Tara Scarlet




No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x