A Little Bazaar




So this week has been up and down, my other granmother passed away on monday, so my lovely friend Con took me out to take my mind off things. To my surpise I had the best night, we went to the Albany (Deptford).

The idea behide 'A Little Bazaar' is to combine kool craft's with music gig's. So you can start your night not only getting a drink, but picking up some really kooky necklaces, cute cakes and even old skool records. Than you pop next door to see a mixture of bands, I spoke to Sally (pictured above) who told us that usually its held at Amersham Arms (New Cross).





She said that they have themed nights, so they had 'The Shipwreck Club' which featured a shark attack photobooth. Plus Pirate DJ's, Ble Lagoon cocktails and a jellyfish pinata, at just £2:00 entry open from 9pm -3am what more could you want.
These were the too cute cupcakes we picked up with edible glitter, they are one of the conessions at 'A Little Bazaar'. Plus I got my friend a great necklace from Jessica Turnbull, who has a BA (Hons) Three Dimensional Design 2008, her necklaces are dreamy and great value for money. "My pieces play on the notion of kitsch, taking the key elements and reflecting them through fun and quirky objects." check out this cool brooch. If you like that check out her site .http://www.jessthecat.esty.com http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6780502 (great for if your from the states).
After all this we went to check out the bands.



No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x