Back To School- Unicorn Style



So I left it as long as I could, but we all know that it's back to school next week. I have mix feelings as Logan (my youngest) starts year one, and Corben goes into year three. I know they can't stay babies, and that they need to progress and grow but do they have to do it so quickly. They are all set with back to school stuff, Logan has his cheeky monkey bag, both and drawing pads and Corben has his banana backpack, bottle and pencil case filled to the brim.

So what about me, as a mum I think while I love my quirky bags, sometimes they just aren't practical. Sadly my rainbow backpack has seen better days. What this mama needed was some unicorn goodness. Perfect for doing the school run, picking up some shopping and being able to take out what I need - My crochet, books, makeup etc.. that jazzed up any outfit. If your unicorn  mad then Paperchase got you. 



I absolutely love this range, who am I kidding when do Paperchase every make rubbish in any of their ranges, never! I'm fully aware that it's not aimed at someone who's in their 30s, but the kids can move over as I'm fully embracing my inner child. I love the netbooks, as they are very handy for writing all my crochet patterns in. I started to notice scrap paper everywhere and it makes so much mess. Also how cute are these pencils, I need to sharpen them as they will look cute on my desk and be practical. My favourite is 'make your own magic'. 


I've started a bullet journal also in the smallest notebook, just to lay out my blog ideas, things to do and general life stuff. As when I put it in my phone, I tend to forget it's there. The rucksack has plenty of room and unlike my current backpack this one has side pockets, perfect for my drink on the go. Also hello, it has a rainbow packet at the front so perfect for when I need to get to things quickly. The boys usually decide to lumber me with their's bottles too so I'm sure they will take up all that space. This is another reason I love a big bag, as  the boys are forever asking me to take their stuff. Saying that now they have new bigger bags, I think they will find it harder to sneak it into mine. 


Also can we take a second to appreciate the lunch bag with wings! Yes wings. I think this will be perfect as a little bag, and as we all have lunch bags now I think lunch in the park will be higher on the list. If you are studying then they have a heap more in this collection, to help you organise yourself to study. But if for some crazy reason you aren't into unicorns *she types while trying not to laugh. They have so much selection, so if your back to school yourself or it's for your kids or your a stationery addict who's looking for something new for fall go check them out.




No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x