London Fashion Week S/S 15 - On The Cobbles With TK Maxx


This season kicked off with a bang, I arrived on Friday bright and early in hope of snapping people before they had to dash off to shows. Thankful the sun was shinning brightly and everyone was cheery, unlike back in February with the pouring rain and everyone huddled under umbrellas together. Clutch bags were everywhere (including myself), but I did spot a shaun the sheep bag aka the best bag ever! 

As the weather here in London is warm but breezy most people were embracing layers. There were hints of faux fur in collars and bags, and monochrome was still hitting hard. One thing I love the most about fashion week is seeing what fellow bloggers are rocking, and they didn't disappoint. As I couldn't make the shows I had been invited to I scrolled Instagram, and cried a little inside at how amazing the collections were. 

Saturday was equally as busy and a lot of people I met missed shows, as LFW workouts took hold -Cobbles + travelling to different places for shows + street style spotting + going to presentations  = Sore everything. Most of the time people only see the glamour, but what you don't see on Instagram is everyone's eye bags behind their shades. That's the beauty of it, there is so much work that goes into everything and everyone breaks out their best to make it glam and fabulous. The flat shoe has been embraced more, so thankful if you couldn't face the cobble fun house you could style it out with boots, brogues and bright trainers. I was lucky enough to go to Fashion Scout and see the new designers collections which I'll be sharing this week as well as what I wore and more street style. 

                                               That's So Yesterday & TK Maxx for LFW 



2 comments

  1. I NEED THAT DOGGY CLUTCH BAG IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many amazing street style outfits!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x