Dune London A/W 2014



As it's starting to get chilly again, this means sadly unless you sock and sandal it all those lovely shoes from summer need packing away. But it doesn't mean that you have a limited pick of what to wear this A/W,  Dune London have a massive selection of beauts that could make you wish it was never warm again. As I picked up a heel fit for Carrie Bradshaw, I knew that this collection was going to be their best yet. 

I fell in love with a bag or two,  and than spotted a oil slick heel that had a matching bag * sobs with joy. If that didn't have me writing my 'dear Santa' letter,  the leopard print and faux fur clutch and pom poms had me thinking that I may have to kidnap a reindeer in order to make sure I get the goods this Christmas. Reindeer kidnap aside this is a great collection, lots of flats and knee high boots a host of prints, texture and gems will make your feet very happy this season. 

2 comments

  1. Those oil slick shoes and bag are insane, I think they might be going on my dear santa letter too :)
    I love the fluffly clutches too, so fabulous!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x