How I Wear: The Christmas Jumper - The Fun Take


Skirt & Head Scarf: H&M
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Primark
Necklace: Old

I think it's the films I've been watching lately but I'm in a 60's mood again. Every time I watch Dark Shadows, Moonrise Kingdom and any of the old classics like any Stanley Kubrick film *cough Lolita, I find myself pouring over my wardrobe to pull vintage pieces out and style my hair. So when F&F asked me if I could style up two Christmas jumpers two different ways, I think I already had a 60's style in mind for one. So yes this is the 'fun' Christmas outfit, the jumper is  'Mrs Claus' so the jumper has the Santa belt at the bottom. 

As I want it to be wearable and come on it's only November still, for now it needs to be tucked in. Roll on December than I can rock it's full Claus potently. I took inspiration from the films, but also from my nan who dressed in a very uniformed way but still wore kooky pieces. I think the 60s vibe is mainly in the hair and makeup, so you could easily dress this down with skinny jeans and flats and still keep that feel. I went for faux pearls and my blue mini skirt, and I love this weaved lips bag. The jumper itself is really pretty, I love the collar and the button detail is such a sweet touch. So see my second look this week, which will be the more classic everyday look. How would you style a christmas jumper? 



5 comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x