Were All Going On A Summer Holiday

What to win £50 to spend with any one of  AskHerFriends partners! Well of course you do, each month me and a few other fab bloggers create sets to inspire gift ideas. AskHerFriends.com was set up to stop all those 'but I thought that's why you wanted' gifts from disappointing you. Instead it helps inspire and helps guide so that you get the perfect gift. 

The theme was holiday and so I had to go for a retro feel with an Eastern influence, I thought of a modern day Hepburn packing light and still looking perfectly chic. There are so many ways to wear a scarf from neck to keeping that beehive in place, and of course some cat eye sunnies to keep it glam. Of course you will be wanting to share all those holiday snaps on Instagram, so you need a case to fit the look. No Glamour gal would want to be without a cute overnighter bag, and I just adore this one.  So if you like my set and what a chance of winning that £50 to treat yourself, you just need to vote over on their site it's as easy as that.



No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x