Festival Must Have: #2 I Love Lucky Joes

So if you have seen my outfit's, you will know I'm a eBay addict I'm forever finding amazing bits and bobs on there- If not than 'Hello, I'm Law I can waste 3 hours on eBay everyday looking for things I don't need, but are so pretty' yeah that. I am now getting into more the clothing side, as usual I just get shoes and jewellery. As part of my festival must have feature, I though I would included 'I Love Lucky Joes' they have a heap of vest tops, leggings and boob tubes which I think most people tend to go for. You want throw on clouting for a festival, not an outfit you have to really worry about in between drinking a cold beer and being knee deep in mud.

I have not order off this seller on eBay yet, so I don't know how the quality will be but their stuff is so cheap and perfect for wearing to a festival. I have seen some tops I will be getting, as I love a good cross print!  


Lucky Joe
1, 2, 3, 4

Disclaimer: I have not been paid or made to write these posts, these are just products I like and wanted to share with you.

5 comments

  1. I'm a recent Ebay addict, and I've found so much good stuff on there! I can't believe it took me this long to catch on!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so inspirational :) and very nice for festivals. thanks for sharing, dear! :))

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Law you're so cool and I wish more people were like you, just read your comment on ' a little bird told me' love what you said on Jen's post about age. Also going to check out this website. Need the Cross top 0-0 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the American flag shorts! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just had a look at their shop, so much cool stuff on there :o I love ebay!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x