Zandra Has It In The Bag

Fashion Icon !!! I love Zandra the fact she has been rocking pink hair since back in the day, shows the youth who they stole there coolness from for sure. I love Viv Westwood, but she is just sooo out of reach Zandra is more accessible. She did a great collection for Topshop and she has her Fashion Museum (where something she is by). So here is her new handbag collection it is really retro, but Zandra does like that. I am loving the shoulder bag's. What do you think ? Are you a fan?

Zandra Rhodes attends a photocall to launch her new handbag collection at The Mandeville Hotel on June 8, 2010 in London, England


Here is more about Zandra, I saw her a while ago and she is just so sweet. I love the fact she is from Kent too, she is so grounded.

Will you be buying one?

3 comments

  1. i contiue prefering vivienne westwood =)

    http://sapatosnoar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard of Zandra Rhodes until recently...I saw a short documentary on her and fell in love with the crazy colors and wacky prints! She's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE her! her museum is cool too! I LOVE that there is colour in everything she does, her work is soo uplifting and inspiring!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x