Yummy Mummy
















































































So I am almost a mum, with only a month to go before I welcome my son into the world. What a shame he can't come via FedEx, it has been a struggle to find fab bump friendly outfit's but I soldiered on. I have to say this was one of my faves, I was about 5 months here I was lucky I had a small bump.


This dress still fit's now which is great because I'm huge, plus I want to be comfortable. Not long to go before I can reclaim the rest of my wardrobe, how I have missed it. I'm looking forward to the winter to don all my lovely new party dresses, not that I will be partying much with a newborn but I will look fab doing my Tesco food shop this year....oh yes. 





No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x