Wish Lists Grow Longer By The Day

I don't know if it's the weather with a lack of things to do, apart from falling on the ice and breaking a bone or two. Or if I'd be doing it anyway, but all I seem to do lately is make lists of things I want to buy. I have about four mental lists of things from River Island, Topshop, Monki and I have about three blog lists. Either way usually I can like something, but not feel I have to have it. Somehow I feel I need just about everything, I think I'm just over winter now and am in need of vitamin D, brighter evenings and a picnic in the park. In the mean time, these are my latest wants from OASAP, I want, I need .....Okay I don't need I just want.
1, 2, 3, 4

7 comments

  1. Oh I love the bag and the colour of those boots..Quite tempted - haven't been on OASAP in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots are so you!!! I'm surprised you don't have them already! ;) X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those boots are the colour block bag! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the karl jumpers - SWEET JESUS x

    ReplyDelete
  5. those bright blue boots are pretty special! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those studded shorts are sooo cool wow

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x