Rihanna For River Island: Sneak Peek

So some of you may not care, while others are shouting 'Need it now!' Personal I can not wait for the River Island collection, as Rihanna is not the type of gal to put her name to anything. I loved her on 'Styled To Rock', yes like many celebrities she has a stylist but Rihanna still has input into her raw style. I think this will be a collection, most girls can wear she has a great sexy casual vibe and I love the hint of 90's she's been rocking at the moment.

Here is a sneak peek of Rihanna working at River Island HQ, on the collection. I think like any girl with a love of fashion, having your own line is living the dream. I'm so excited to see what Rihanna feels is missing, and give us high street ladies a taste of the pop queens  style.

She says: 'I've wanted to design my own fashion line for a very long time. This has been something I wanted to do ever since I started loving fashion. I just felt like every time I saw something on a rack, there was something I wanted to do to change it.'



video



'Rihanna For River Island' hits River Island stores from March 5th 

No comments

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x