Festival Must Have: #5 Skulls

So yes another 'Festival Must Have' but this was requested and you know me I'm always happy to help, and it's skulls! If your new to my blog than I'll let you in or a not so little secret, I will buy anything if it is skull themed! Yes it's lame, but the way some girls love cats I love skulls. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a really one - The one under my skin will do fine for me, but a print or a skull shape and I melt.

Let's face it when you say 'festival' you know someone will be rocking some skulls, I think the printed bomber jacket and purse (it has a chain strap, for over the shoulder action) are a different take on this look. Skull's can be girly, and you don't have to take them down the rock chick path if you don't want to. You could try a pleated skirt or even a full circle skirt, for a softer look. 

I love this ankle chain, perfect for some bare feet dancing if it's not muddle and if you don't mind little a tad crazy. Personal I would get the boots, as they would be amazing post festival too, who am I kidding I would buy it all! Yes skulls are my kittens, but fear not I do not watch cute videos of skulls jumping out of boxes. Stayed tuned this week I have yet another giveaway for you all, and the Swimwear365 giveaway winner was Char! Thank you to everyone who entered.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Do you like skulls? How do you wear them?

Disclaimer: I have not been paid or made to write these posts, these are just products I like and wanted to share with you. This post was a request from a reader.


18 comments

  1. Im lovvvving skulls! Necklaces, bracelets, earrings! definitely a love of skull jewellery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those New Look boots are amazing! I also love the OASAP bag! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, yeah I need the boots so badly x

      Delete
  3. Love the boots so much! I wish we had these stores in Australia.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( damn. I'm sure sports girl may do some funky boots or they ASOS they deliver to there x

      Delete
  4. I love number 5 so much! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and for £10! you can't go wrong.

      Delete
  5. I used to have this slouchy skull jumper from Ravi Famous - I'm not usually a skull kind of girl, but it was so girly and cute! I've parted with a lot of my stuff in search of a sleeker kind of aesthetic (less retro throwback, more dancer off-duty) but that's one of the few pieces I miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a cute jumper, yeah there is so much I regret getting rid of.

      Delete
  6. i kind of love the skull bomber jacket, i just don't think i could ever make it work unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, but I know what you mean. I think you have to keep the rest of the outfit plain.

      Delete
  7. Absolutely adore skulls, on anything! I could easily fill my wardrobe with them. Oh, and studs! All I need is a long beard and a motor bike. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOh I love this skull bomber jacket :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x

Back to Top