Festival Must Have: #4 Food & Candy

I thought I would add another ' Festival Must Have' as I have seen so many things I just adore lately, and if I was able to go to a festival I think I would have a food theme going on. I adore these watermelon shorts from Batoko such a great idea so fun and quirky, and I actual have the ASOS patisserie shirt I love the print and it's a great fit. I think festivals are a time to let go, and break away from the day job I love seeing people dressed up or with something that gets people talking a funky hat, bracelet or top. At the same time you don't have to go too over the top, you can still look sane. 

As autumn draws closer, I think I'm just trying to squeeze all the summer fashion zest out while the weather is warm. I think the Lazy Oaf fruit jumper, will give even your autumn wardrobe a little lift it's great for when it get's chilly in the evening - for when your watching the last band, and everyone singing and dancing round the tent like fools.
  
1, 2, 3, 4, 5


If your not that brave you could always go for something simple, one of my best friends got me the Jammie dodger ring which I wore here. I also adore Temporary Secretary, these whoopie pie lip balms are too cute, and they even have ice cream earrings I love the fries and cola ones! So if your like me and like to let your playful side (think Katy Perry) loose at a festival, I hope these will help. 


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 , 9

Disclaimer: I have not been paid or made to write these posts, these are just products I like and wanted to share with you.

10 comments

  1. How beautiful are those watermelon shorts! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know if I had some where to go, they would be mine!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing those amazing candy items. I love little replicas of real food items, they look so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I love them on rings they are always a good talking piece x

      Delete
  3. i have the patisserie print shirt too, and the cupcake peplum top! i can't say no to anything with baked goods on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can not wait to wear it! x

      Delete
  4. Quite literally drooling over this post! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm all about that phone case! x

      Delete
  5. This is the sweetest festival fashion post I have ever seen! (BOOM BOOM. d'ya get it? sweetest...? Was that borderline dad joke?) But seriously, it's nice to see something different. I have never been to a festival but if I ever go to one in the future, I'd want to wear clothes like this. I'm not cool enough for the "rock chick" look (kate moss or alexa chung), but food and cake print is something I'm definitely on board with! The shorts are CUTE!!!! I want them!!!!!! (ps. thank you for the mention, law) Lots of love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could so do it, anytime you know I'm a total fangirl xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I really do love hearing from you x